The start of something real
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... wehave.png); background-color:#ff9333; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Table code and image © to Alaine
OOC: Cute Sylvie is cute X3 I've finished her Optime picture! (but I'm not going to show it to you yet, BUAHAHAH!)
Do you want me to draw the bandanna like how you've described her wearing it in her puppy image? :3

Alaine watched in amusement at the antics of the two children. As always, Sylvie was the more independent of the two - She could dress herself without help from her new guardian, and Alaine always allowed her room to do as such. Caillen, on the other hand, was always getting into a mess which required some outer help - Right now, he was busy pulling silly faces at his new companion as she replied eagerly to his mother's words.

" Nuh-uh. I'm a Winters. We're real good at h-h-hunting, right mama?"

One slender brow raised, Alaine waited for her son to reach the two ladies before replying curtly, " Yes, Caillen, but bragging isn't a way to prove your skills. Remember, actions speak lou-"

" Louder than w-w-words, mama, I knooooow."

With a boorish sigh and a quick eye-roll, Caillen bounded over and shot Sylvie the class-clown look of conspirators. With a disapproving look towards her offspring, Alaine rose to her slender legs, emerald eyes giving the rolling fields outside one final once-over before deeming it safe to finally begin today's lessons. Expecting the two children to follow, the she-dog gently padded down the old wooden stairs, and began a slow jog across the field, towards a more feral part of the land. As she went, one emerald eye remained fixed on the two pups. Her son, his sulking face immediately abandoned in the fresh wonder of a brilliant, crisp morning, was all agape at the brilliant blue sky, the thick, plush green of the earth.

She worried, sometimes, that he was too much of a dreamer for his own good. Especially now, as she watched him trip over various things, nose pointed heavenward rather than watching his own paws. Sylvie, on the other hand, was a natural at all these sorts of things. The young girl had a quick, intelligent mind, and seemed to soak up all her lessons like an eccentric sponge. Sylvie and her never-ending list of questions!

" Alright, quiet now, you two. We are approaching some good hunting grounds. Now, who can tell me what the three most important things are, before you even begin to stalk your prey?"

Distracted by the question, Caillen appeared absently confused, his one floppy ear tilted quizzically to the side whilst the other remained staunchly erect. With his strange bi-colored eyes and worn checkered scarf, it gave the young boy the appearance of a mishapped clown. His next instinct was to look to Sylvie, because she knew the answers to everything.

Speak think elegant
Speak think awkward

[/html]

Messages In This Thread