The start of something real
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... wehave.png); background-color:#ff9333; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Table code and image © to Alaine
OOC: I am talking to you on MSN right now :3 WHEEE!

Caillen's little puppy face scrunched up in a pout as he watched Sylvie's face turn into that Oh-I-know-the-answer expression, that she always got when asked a question. Sure, maybe he was a little bit jealous, but whatever. She was just a smartypants.

Alaine, on the other hand, appeared to be pleased with the pup's answer.

" Very good, Sylvie! Very good..." Her sharp inverted gaze turned scolding to her son, who lowered his head meekly, bi-colored eyes peering up from beneath the tumble of coral bangs. The young mother gave him a firm shake of his head, before returning her attentions back to the scene at hand. Sylvie was good at getting answers, but like every student, she still had plenty to learn.

" Now, it is very important to scent for other predators because your safety must be the most important thing," Her gaze shot sharply to Caillen, whom had been pulling faces at her back, and the young boy instantly switched to an attentive, innocent expression, " Make sure that you are clear of flowering plants, because they will interfere with the scents in the air."

Alaine did as she spoke, charcoal-pink nose tilted skywards for a moment before deeming the lands clear. Of course, she had already scouted before leading the children outside, but it was important to step through the paces with them. With a stern gaze, she checked to make sure the pups were doing likewise, before continuing.

" Now, you should have already found the direction of the breeze when checking the air. Thankfully, we are downwind, so you won't have to adjust your position," With lithe movements, the small and slender cream fem slunk forth, slipping between some clumps of bushes and entering the thicket. When she spoke again, her voice was a soft whisper, " And now, you must find your prey. I will stay here, by the tallest tree - Once you have caught something, return here. The first back gets a prize!"

She fought to keep down the chuckle as Caillen's eyes widened, his maw gaping in an excited grin. The young boy wriggled, unable to stay still, impatiently waiting for his mother's parting words. With a sudden surge of affection, she gave both children a firm lick on the head, before settling down on the soft ground.

" ... Go!"

Caillen's little paws skittered on the ground, his animated features watching Sylvie, ready to bound with her out into the unknown.

Speak think elegant
Speak think awkward

[/html]

Messages In This Thread