Tell Me Little Sister
[html]

secret safe with me! Big Grin 300+

The Commander had spent the day cleaning up around the mansion. She had started with her family's room, which had somehow turned into a bit of a pig sty. The woman had been too preoccupied with other things to notice it before, but that day it had been glaringly obvious. Her three children were entering the "teenage" phase and so she wasn't all that surprised that they weren't doing as great a job picking up after themselves. She knew the time was imminent when they would want to be finding rooms of their own, and so she wasn't upset to be cleaning up their mess. If a chore like this meant her babes were still around her then she was happy to do it.

Once the room had been taken care of she had moved downstairs to straighten up the kitchen and living area. There wasn't too much to do, everyone did a good job of making sure things were kept tidy. It was simply for the first time in a long time Savina had some energy again. All of her thoughts weren't devoted to worrying over her siblings and she didn't have the impossible weight crushing the life out of her. It would still take some time to completely recuperate from those two months, but the ebony woman was finally on the mend.

Dusting her paws off she was heading to go back upstairs when she heard the sounds of rough housing coming from the playroom and instantly her face gained a smile. She hadn't interacted much with her new niece and nephew, wanting to give Ghita and Jazper plenty of time to bond with their children, but hearing them now she just couldn't stay away. Carefully she opened the door and stuck her head in. Aro and Sophia were racing around and Jazz was sitting and watching them. "Hey there, hope I'm not intruding." None would be able to see it yet, but her bushy tail was softly wagging.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread