Tell Me Little Sister
[html]

WC 417

The black Knight held his daughter up in his arms, resting her front legs and head in the crook of his neck as he gently pet her rusty fur with one hand, and supported her feet and bottom with the other. She was so tiny compared to Aro and it still concerned him. However, if anything was going to happen to her it would have already. Sophia was just a lucky girl to have a mansion as her haven from the cold, and two parents who would gladly never put her down. He rocked slightly as she began to snore, allowing Savina's voice to be a gentle comfort to him and his daughter and he watched the coal wolfess. There had been a point of time Jazper wished Savina had been blood to him, or perhaps even picked him over Kansas. There had been a time when he hated the pale wolf she had mated with because he had everything the warrior prayed for with no effort. Kansas had Savina and a family, while Jazper had two mates leave him for reasons he could not explain. Now though, he had his wish come true, Savina was his sister, he had carried on the Knight blood line. Now all that was left in his life was to protect his family.

When it came to the future he had no idea what he would do. Once Aro and Sophia grew up, possibly leave him. What would he do then? Probably just sit around and grow old and useless. There was no plan past parenthood for him. As Savina's words became focused to Aro his own ears perked up, her voice was always so warm and honest. “He sure is big. I wonder if he'll out grow me.” He chuckled lightly. It was entirely possible that it could happen. Jazper had outgrown his father after all. As he was informed that Ehno was back he nodded with a smile, “I'm glade he's back. I miss having a bunch of guys around. One thing we lack in Crimson Dreams is guy time. We're all too busy being fathers now I guess." He rolled his eyes playfully, however what he said was not far from the truth. The pack now had three groups of pups related to the men of Crimson Dreams. “I've been thinking about going to visit Naniko, but I think I may visit the other packs first. I've become a bit of a home lover lately.”

wobbling to keep up. How about you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread