*Dancing In The Streets*
[html]
James made this sexy table <3
OOC: I've been trying to write a reply for this thread forever. I'm really sorry about the wait. SSWM: 409

You should meet a guy named Strelein. You two would hit it off. He'd have to remember that name. Strelein. Daisuke smiled, and giggled lightly. Ya' think so? I'll have to be on the look out for him. the male spoke, his tail wagging gently. Nice to meet you Schwarz. the male spoke to the feline, whom in turn, mewed back at the male. The feline was smart, even for a kitten, and even Daisuke was curious to how the feline could understand the two, but not be able to speak back to them. Daisuke also didn't understand how he was able to comprehend what the wolvens were speaking, but the world worked in mysterious ways did it not? Daisuke smiled to the other male and nodded his head.

The other male followed Jazper as he motioned that they go back to the front. Crimson Dreams is my packs name. Were actually quite the ways south from him in comparison to some of the other packs but I enjoy the city. the male spoke to him. Daisuke nodded his head. So far there was Inferni, Crimson Dreams, Dahlia De Mai, and Cour Des Miracles. Oh, and Phoenix Valley. He knew that there was one more pack... He thought about it and then snapped his fingers as he thought about it. Aniwaya was the last one. So he knew all the packs now. Daisuke smiled. I like the ocean a lot. She's so beautiful. And now I can play music to her with this guitar. Many thanks to you Jazz. the male spoke, his tail wagging gently as he followed the male to the front of the shop. I've lived there since I was a pup and now I have my own pups Sophia and Aro there. the male went on to speak. He's got pups too. Daisuke felt young compared to a lot of others, since they were all saying that they now have a family and a pack. Daisuke tried to imagine himself, but he just couldn't at the moment. Maybe a little later on. If you ever need some music or new strings I have quite the collection of things back home. the male's voice pulled Daisuke out of it and back into the world. "I would love you meet your pups some time. I'm sure they are beautiful little babies! I mean, their names alone are soooo beautiful." he spoke, his maw holding a smile, his tail wagging. "And, if I do need you, should I just come call you at the borders, or just go to your house?" the male asked, not really sure why he was asking, simply because he figured that he wouldn't respect the borders anyways. He simply could find the scent of the male and follow it to where it led to.

"Daisuke likes to speak."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread