Show me something I haven't seen
[html]

SSWM - 369
she is sooooo smooth... ;D

There was a heat between them, a connection so tangible that the woman almost reached for it. But it was alive, present and Mati need not grasp it with her fingers. Lightly the stands of fur fell from her hand and she felt it lower away from the woman’s face. They eyes did not break their gaze, as the golden wolfess rested her finger against the curve of Mati’s cheek. It was then that Mati lost the bright honey eyes that had held her still for so long. Her touch was slow, fragile and yet so conscious in the smoke that lingered in their minds. It was sudden, the feelings that filtered between them clashing as Rikka moved towards her and softly brushed her nose against the deep brown fur. Her own hand reached forward to touch the nap of the other’s neck, to rest along the gentle curve and to not be without soft fur beneath her touch for a moment longer. Then Mati felt the breath in her chest catch in her lungs. It was held there, her eyes bright and wide with realization and the understanding of what was happening.

It shocked her system, every muscle tensing and every nerve firing with the same message. The Dreamer moved back against the restaurant’s booth. The fabric rubbed against her back and her hand clung to the table that pinned her against it.
“I…” She spoke, no longer feeling the slightest bit stoned. It was if she had never smoked at all, a sudden sobriety that ran through her system like cold water. The table was light in her urge to escape and her need to recover from the knowledge of what had just almost happened.
“Need, I need to go.” the explanation was nothing at all and yet Mati wished it to be satisfactory.
“I have to.", she spoke again in her hurried need to be in air that was clean and clear, away from the woman that had tempted her so. The table almost lost its balance and the female caught it, standing it aside she began to walk to the door. She simply walked out, strides as long and full as her legs could make.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread