A Little Too Tough
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:450+

OOC: Sorry abotu the wait! Shall we wrap up?

Although Jefferson was right, it had been about a year since his mother disappeared, he still figured himself indebted to the alpha male. His mother has caused a lot of trouble in her life and he was the one who would fix things for the Rhiannon name. After all, if Ghita and himself had any more pups the Rhiannon line may have a new pup to carry the name. This being the case, Jazper did not want one of his children being thought down on because of his own mothers wrong doings. However, Jazper planned on carrying on his own name sake, and that of his mates before his mother or father got any credit. The Marino line was a growing name, made of proud and good folk. He could only wish that maybe the Knight name would live on in such a manner and grow as the Marino's had.

The brown hues male quickly turned from his sweet demeanor that he has possessed only seconds ago. Jazper's own golden eyes growing with curiosity at the edginess, Jefferson sure was a moody one. Clearing his throat the warrior quickly explained, “Well, Before the fire I was in the care of one Dierdre Rhiannon, the daughter of Deuce. However, she never came to the new lands and I, along with her family, presumed her dead. I met Addison a little while back and was curious why she had the name Rhiannon and as it turns out her mother is the same Dierdre that never came to the new lands.” He hoped the explanation was clear and detailed enough, or not as detailed as to bore Jefferson. “Which makes her and I related, kinda.” It was interesting for the ebony male to learn that his new relation of sorts was also adopted, by Jefferson himself.

At the mention of Lucifer his ears perked up as he began to chuckle from the leaders opinion of him. “Yes, yes. Lucifer was my father figure. Gave me the blood to shift and the drive to impress. Can't say much of anything good about him besides that. Well, that and because of him no one questioned him being my father, saved me a lot of explaining.” It was true, if Deuce had been with someone else, like a tanned wolf, Jazper would have looked right out of place with his jet black fur. Looking out at Pheonix Valley it seemed like only yesterday Deuce had taught him to read on the old comfy chair in the mansion. He nodded along as Jefferson chatted about the pack. “Well, they've got themselves a proper leader now.” Jazper was glad that even after the mess Deuce left, everything had been put back into place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread