Everybody's lost
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung nodded slowly at Tamerlane’s short response. ’I guess that makes sense. Not everyone is named in the same way I was by my parents, I’m sure. Maybe he’s named after a father or something…’ Meer was still getting used to the fact that theses wolves didn’t think the same way her old pack did. ’Imagine that, they aren’t my old pack. There are my new family.’ The amber wolf chewed on a bottom lip while she was thinking about her family. Before her mother died, it really was a caring family. However, the pack wasn’t very supportive of her, and since her father was such a great hunter, she dared not bring up the abuse in front of the alpha.

Anderung looked at the Luperci. She at first seemed suspicious, but then just shrugged. ”Because nobody really cares. I don’t want to seem dramatic, I really don’t deserve any sort of special attention or anything.” Meer lowered her eyes to the snow. The violet orbs had a slightly pained look, but she tried to not let Tamerlane see this. ’You are just being dramatic again. Stop being such an attention hog. He really doesn’t care that you were abused, nobody does. Now just stop blaming yourself, it’ll only make you upset.’

"Umm, Anderung is turning into me. v-v"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread