beneath the noise
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/new.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

The little things were just too adorable to ignore. Their soft squeaks sent jolts in the female’s heart, stretching the smile further with each little squirm and waddle. Was she like this as a pup, she wondered, inching closer to the white fuzz ball. She placed her nose next to her paw beside the cubs body, smiling as it nudged her blindly. Her tail went into a frenzy of delight, only until the tiny maw latched onto her nose and held fast. The large female was reduced to a whining mess, quite helpless in the jaws of the terrible creature. “Oh dear…”

Still helpless, she glanced to Xeris, ears perked as she explained how she had come to have the cubs. Zynex was shocked to say the least. There was no regulation? Couples were free to breed? This was both unheard of and none the less pleasing to hear. This pack truly was a new place to begin without the hindering constraints of her prior clan life. Was there really no rules, no strict obligations? Goodness this was exciting, but none more so than hearing of Xeris’s mate. The Ambassador Pendzez. “I know him!” Zynex barked happily but quickly lessened her octave in remembering the tiny, delicate ears of the cubs. Her nose was still captive. She hunched down bashfully. “Forgive me. I suppose I don’t act my age. But this is truly fortuitous! I have met your mate! A teacher, her proclaims himself, and a nice acquaintance. It is an honor to meet his chosen.”

Word Count: 257

[/html]

Messages In This Thread