When it rains
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
Fine by me! (3)

She was uncertain of how to judge his reactions and whether or not that was what they were. Now she focused on the sigh of his and pondered what it may mean. She did not want to think of it as paranoia. The male spoke and seemed locked on the thought of having her ride on the large horse. She did not know – thought that just meeting the horse was more than should be expected of her. Riding was not something she felt eager to try anytime soon, though of course it was comforting to know that he would be on the horse’s back there with her whenever he managed to coax her up on the horse. She found now that she was grateful for the wet weather. It would buy her time. ”I don’t know though, it doesn’t sound like something I would enjoy, I think.” the girl spoke out as she watched the horse walk away from them. Cotl continued along and suggested that they should head back into the house. She nodded and followed behind, closing both doors that were left open for her.

Topic returned to her tattoo again and she considered his words in silence for a while. Modelling how? She felt discomfort by the thought of someone watching her like that, but it was only for the sake of the tattoo and she soothed herself with that fact. She took care not to let her doubts shine through her face. She eventually nodded; deciding that it was alright. She could not get her tattoo without adding in some effort. ”Sure.” her voice confirmed and she added the usual thin smile as she pushed the discomfort at that thought away. The young hybrid woman had to start to function normally again anyway. It would be good practise. She followed the man as he found pen and paper in his room and braced herself to spend several hours posing for the man as he drew her body and a field of flowers, tainted just like she was.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread