[A]re [w]e the only ones
[html]
ooc- Yeah, I know :O I can archive it right after this post. If that's okay with you? and lol I forgot that Cass' room is actually the upper loft in the garage XD Oh well this thread is so old we can say he moved later on 8P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending a moment is shock, the brown hybrid settled a little. He hoped Cotl would not joke like that again. However on a much lighter note, it seemed that Cotl knew Halifax well, much to Cassius' relief. He also offered to take him there, since he also did not know the way to the city. Cassius liked how Cotl was being so nice to him, and it seemed they both enjoyed the other's company. "Yeah! I'd like that. I can show you how t'build a thing'r two while we're at it," he laughed, glad he found a good friend. Even if Cotl said he was more of an artist, Cassius was sure he was a good learner. After all, how did he learn to be such a great artist in the first place?

Cotl mentioned that if he needed anything else, his room was just down the hall from Cass' own. "Oh, cool. Thanks, Cotl," he replied, rising from the bedside. He brushed himself off, although he hardly did anything. Fixing his flannel, he turned back to the oddball coyote. "An' if ya have any jobs t'be done, you know wheres to find me." He gave Cotl a little head nod as he turned back to his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 200+

#b7184a/#43299b

[/html]

Messages In This Thread