Secret Santa Exchange 2009!
Sylvie <33 hope you like them.

Avvie:
[Image: slyavvie.png]
181×200

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! SYLVIE ONLY.

It's a Beautiful Lie,
It's the Perfect Denial

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

The Name's Sylvie Ciel. Who be you? Run run run, Chase that little sheepy-pie! and now I chase those cattle, snapping at their heels as they run by.

I've got to remember
That this is all just a GAME!

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... urcopy.png); background-color:#922300; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: © table: Jacoby--for SYLVIE

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

The Name's Sylvie Ciel. Who be you? Run run run, Chase that little sheepy-pie! and now I chase those cattle, snapping at their heels as they run by.

[/html]

Signature:
[Image: slysig.png]

Messages In This Thread