Secret Santa Exchange 2009!
For Emwe! Sorry it's so late in the month. <3

[Image: emweav.png]
200 x 200

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc text. Vigi filler ftw! =D

####Certainly, the nature of this call was not something he could guess, knowing that the one-armed King was most unpredictable. It was not as if he had spent much time with him at all, only brief meetings. At some point, Vigilante felt that he would need to become more familiar with Jacquez, but he did not know how to go about doing that. They were most assuredly different from one another, and he had never been one to get along with most immediately. In fact, until he had arrived in this pack, the only one he had been comfortable around had been his sister. Now, at least, he believed that he had one friend and quite a few acquaintances that he was growing fond of. It was a start, and though he did not expect to be close to everyone, he did want to know the others in his pack, especially the eccentric and intriguing King.

####The question took the dog mutt by surprise and he took a moment to contemplate his answer. He had never met either leader from the two packs that Jacquez had mentioned, but then, his own leader had both of his eyes (unless something had happened recently to remove one or both that he did not know of) and the question did not pertain to him. It was a strange question, however. "I would not be one to do such a thing," he said, forming the sentence carefully and calculating the words. That was only half true, as he had attacked packs in the past, but it was only for specific members, sometimes even the leaders. "But if I were of the mind to do that, then yes, I suppose I would be weak enough to stoop to such a level." He viewed it as a weakness to be willing to do such a thing, but if one were to be happy attacking an entire pack, then he supposed that they would use anything that they could to their advantage, as unfortunate as the idea was.

####He was intrigued as to what had brought the King to ask him this question, of all of his pack members. They had never had a conversation, other than to give him a home in the pack. Was it possible, then, that Jacquez had decided that his opinion would be valid, for one reason or another? "Why is it that you ask me, specifically, this question?" The call had been meant for him, surely. There was no question of that in the least. However, he simply could not fathom why Jacquez would call for him, rather than for someone he had known longer and more personally, unless this was a question he had asked of many others thus far. He did not see the relevance of the question, however, he was willing to discuss it to further understand the collie's purpose in asking him specifically. For whatever reason, his leader had decided that Vigilante was someone he should ask, and, willing to please his King as necessary and also curious, the malamute-shepherd mix was very much interested in hearing the King's reasoning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread