You are my family
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... forest.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: sure thing, oh also want a Daddy thread with Amaranth. Big Grin 171 wordcount

A smile of joy was plastered all over his face when Kable jumped forward after his sister's tail. It is so close. His young silvery form dived into the snow and to his joy Amaranth's tail was in his jaws, growling in a playful manner he quickly spitting her curly tail out with a big smile. "See! I did it!!" Quickly his puppy paws moved in the thick snow as his body turned away from his sister, strange puppy legs moved so fast in the heavy snow that it felt like he was not going anywhere. "oh nos" Kable almost cried when he heard his sister's words.

Away, he must get away or he will be it. What is it? Shaking his head he moved deeper towards the forest and farther from the house. He loves his sister, his mommy, and his daddy. Mommy's man friend is nice too but Kable needs to spend more time with him. "You has to get me first!!!" Kable hollered back to his patterned sister.

talk. think. walk.

©table code and image to jacoby:
[/html]

Messages In This Thread