i'm a puppy for your love
[html]

300+

It felt like their relationship was headed straight for the abattoir; she couldn't, and wouldn't allow it to falter. Of all the heartbreaks, this was by far the worst. Her lonesome errands were never without purpose; Conor Soul was never far in the back of her mind. Unconsciously, by stealing a kiss from her, the lavender-eyed boy had opened the gates to stronger, unfathomable feelings. Staying away from him was futile now, Alexey was destined to take a bite from the forbidden fruit. She could relate to the adolescent's pain and confusion, but could he comprehend the fear nestled deep within her soul? He was a blessing in disguise; the Rosen's son made her feel alive, but how long would paradise last? How long did she have until public prejudice caught up to her? Life was too short to be afraid, this she understood.

His words stung more than any punishment ever could. It was clear by now, although it probably wasn't his intention to make her choose between him and her sanity, a decision had to be made. "I don't know anything anymore," she explained through clenched jaws, adding a wave of vexation to the emotional parade defiling in her head. His intentions were made clear as he spoke of not returning, and Alexey feared she could not handle this kind of heartache. She'd always been so certain of Conor's affection. His announcement indicated that he was either lying, or that she'd somehow misjudged him. It felt like a knife had lodged itself in her heart. Her silence and inner debate were interrupted by his voice, broken and disoriented, as he apologized for making her feel pure, undiluted love. "No," she murmured, shaking her head dramatically. Her golden orbs sought the lilac of his eyes, but was unsuccessful in doing so. His face was turned away, again.

"I won't take no for an answer," Her hand reached out and cupped his right cheek, twisting his face towards her. The Acer's touch was gentle yet firm. He basically had no choice but to oblige. There was something vaguely thrilling about standing this close to him, and Lexey would do whatever it took to make him understand. On the tip of her toes, she pressed her lips to the corner of his mouth; a furtive peck, come and gone so fast, he might as well have been dreaming. "I need you," she repeated, enunciating every syllable.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread