the sleepless nights are still undone
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bleive.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: <3

It all had happened extremely quick, the male had been pummeled into with almost two hundred pounds of pressure, as opposed to his fifty pounds. The male's fangs raked against the male's chest, the other male seeming to want the male get a good taste, though he tasted no blood, only fur. He let out a frustrated growl before his audits fell flat against his head. The male infront of him had launched to his belly, but Cotl moved slightly faster than the other, and ducked his body out of the way. This other male however did get him with his claws, straight across his face. With this strike, blood had run on his face, and a growl again emerged from his lips. He jumped back a few paces. Cotl held a defensive position. Ready to dodge out of the way again, in case the male pushed on.

His bi-colored orbs were on the male's face. This was the only point he would be able to hopefully take down the male. If he could blind the other hybrid, then he could have a chance at this battle, but already, he could tell that any other method would fail, and end up with him disemboweled and on the floor. His body did not remain stationary for very long. In fact, the male had launched himself once again, his fangs bared, and this time, aiming straight for the face of the male.

------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread