The Feathers on a Dreamcatcher
[html]

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... itable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #354e6e; width:512px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

A petite female lived in her Luprici form today. She sat silently on a rock with one leg crossed over the other. In her paws she held a bone needle and some leather strips. She slowly but carefully mended the leather around a hoop she had created from soft bendable twigs. She slowly curved her fingers, poking the needle through a string of sinue, and sewed inside the circle. Her golden irises shifted at every inch of her creation, she studied it carefully, checking for any flaws.

A cold breeze ruffled her eggshell colored fur on the back of her neck and twirled her long silky black hair. Snow covered the grasslands in the territory of Aniwaya, so the female kept herself in a large white robe she sewed together from snowshoe rabbit pelts. Of course her fur kept her warm, but Euipoi wasn't very fond of winter.

Euipoi was new to Aniwaya, and had not met most of the pack yet. Chief Dawali had welcomed her to the village and provided her space in the pack. She was hoping she could meet more pack members, as she was new and all. Perhaps go on a hunt or what not. She was a bit hungry after all.

The female was quite satisfied with her dream catcher until she noticed she forgot to collect owl feathers. Oh great! she thought to herself. Now i need to go get Owl feathers, thats going to be difficult. I could use some help. The female rested and sighed. Would anyone help her?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread