sulphur and flint.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">I was thinking we might be able to wrap this up; we should have another thread once they're ready for the stove to be put in, which would probably be soonish? Big Grin If so, I guess you can either post once more with a fadeout or just have it archived. ^^
@&#&$Cassius seemed interested and Anselm was pleased, as evinced by the quick wag of his tail as they tread over the weary and weeping earth. "I already know where to get supplies for the greenhouse itself; I wouldn't be surprised if materials for ducting and whatnot were in the same place," he explained, thinking back to the multitude of hardware stores in the city. They'd become one of his fast favourites, right up there with the department stores. The latter were good for bedding and smaller containers--the hardware stores had just about everything else. Tools; building supplies comprised of metal, wood, and plastic; tarps; dollies... the list went on and on.
@&#&$ "If you head straight south from here you'll hit Phoenix Valley, but if you go just a bit further west you'll find yourself in Halifax. There's still pretty good pickin's in most of the hardware stores... they haven't been hit as hard as the bars or smaller window shops on the main streets," he concluded with a small shrug. "As for the plants, healing herbs mostly. I'm not one hundred percent on the specifics yet. I can grow 'em, but I'm still not too knowledgeable on which would be most effective and efficient to cultivate," he admitted, figuring experimentation would be necessary. If they had a dedicated healer to talk to his task would be easier--at the moment, they did not.

@&#&$"Glad that works, too," he offered, on the Mansion being a convenient location. Obviously it was coincidental--the place was actually somewhat inconvenient from Anselm's point of view. Here what was most tactical took precedence over what was most personally practical. "That Mansion's the best place I can think of for it... as you'd know, that flat, cleared out land in the back would be perfect. It'll be hidden amongst the forest, so it'd be less obvious than in the middle of the Waste, supposing anyone went looking for it... 'n less of an eye sore, too." They didn't need their "medical dispensary" sticking out like a sore thumb; if things ever did get tricky, they'd want it well guarded. "Anyway, I'll definitely hit you up come construction time," he said with a nod; had he been shifted, he would've offered to shake on it. For now, he was content to explore the strange misty portion of their territory just a little bit more.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +399
[/html]

Messages In This Thread