envy on the coast
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... horses.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
342 SSMW

Strel sighed, a rather quiet thing that was not really meant to be heard. He was just letting off some air. The lack of surety regarding the coyote was still leaving him feeling stiff and wary. True, the other did not seem to give off an air of aggression or hostility or immense dislike, though there were wolves who were absurdly good actors. Could one ever trust one of those beasts? Strel certainly had no answer for that, knowing nearly no one who was even remotely close to being something like an actor. He supposed liars were good actors, but that was a bit different from an actor at times. Liars acted with only their lies, not with their very beings and bodies as their puppets.

Somehow the way this coyote presented himself, moved even, did not suggest he was going to suddenly launch into an attack. Though something did confuse the redhead. Did coyotes live this far north? He had never espied one back home, but he had assumed it was due to the fact he was far north. Trying to not seem too badly concerned, the Cour des Miracles brute shrugged as casually as possible at the comments the other male made. "Sure, but it is winter. I guess anything is scenic now, really. Snow I suppose."

In truth, the coyote - Snake - making the first introductions certainly did melt away some of the anxiety. Strelein let himself smile slightly at the coyote, trying to let his worries seep away into the ground. Hopefully this chance meeting brought on by a constitutional would be little more than talk.

"I'm Strelein von Rosnete,", he introduced, amiably as possible. The smile on his face grew a bit more, feeling slightly less fear as he himself tried to seem as friendly as possible to the coyote. Those tales of his puphood till rang in his head, but he tried to put them in the back of his mind. "Please don't be offended, but I have never seen a coyote this far north."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread