i still believe in summer days
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Haha! ;D 508

Ehno was by no means a solitary creature. His friendly nature often had him reaching out to any soul in an attempt to get to know them, to make a new friend. It had always been a part of his nature, despite how the majority of his birth pack in Italy gave little thought or attention to the small Marino family once his father Serge had turned his back on them. In those days, Ehno’s outgoing nature was reserved more for his mother and sisters, as well as the kindly older wolf who had taught the Marino siblings the English language. That sociable nature of his came into full bloom once he left the lands of Monti Sabini. He was a curious yearling out to see the world at that time, and he had no trouble making his way through strange lands. The young Ehno was quick to befriend plenty of souls as he journeyed, not afraid of unfamiliarity or the language barriers that presented themselves at times. Considering his amiable ways, it wasn’t much of a stretch to believe that he would deliberately go out of his way for a conversation with a friendly acquaintance. He looked out on the snowy landscape for a moment, a smile on his face as he turned his attention back to Urma. “I was out on a little stroll, and I noticed that you had come up here. I thought I would come up here and join you, see how you’ve been doing while I was away at Phoenix Valley.”

When the woman piped up with a question about Naniko and their pups, Ehno’s own features seemed to radiate happiness. Thinking about the little family back in Phoenix Valley always brought a proud sparkle to his eyes. The Marino man never would have guessed that he would be thrust into fatherhood so quickly and unexpectedly, but he adapted to it quite well. Once he had seen the little ones safely come into the world, all of his worries about the situation just seemed to simply fade away. His four children had a way of simply making life seem wonderful just by being there. Just thinking about them made the Italian man fill with cheer. It was interesting, the contrast between their previous encounter and their current one. Troublesome thoughts and sorrows would not plague their conversation this time. There was only good to dwell on now. “Everyone’s doing wonderful. We have four little ones, three girls and one boy. They can be quite a handful,” he said with a laugh. The puppies had been getting into their explorative stages around the time that he departed for Crimson Dreams. It seemed as if they were determined to leave no part of Naniko’s little cabin unexplored. The Dreamer male hoped that they weren’t giving Nani too much trouble while he was away. He had faith that the experienced mother could handle them though, especially with Geneva there to keep an eye on them as well. “It already seems like they’re growing so quickly.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread