the place where the sidewalk ends
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rioban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hehe, for sure! and sorry if those post makes no sense. I just pulled an all-nighter. 300+

After she had spent a few moments serenely watching the snowflakes fall, all the while trying to discern their impossible inner patterns, Rio's bright, periwinkle gaze slowly fell down to face ahead. Where was she, anyway? She was too young to have a sufficiently developed sense of direction. And she had lost track of time as well. She was all of a sudden aware that she was surrounded by trees, tall and frightful with their strong, snow-burdened branches. The little girl's muscles quivered. Rather than grow terribly upset, she happened to turn around and see that her footprints were etched perfectly into the crystal snow. A happy, relieved smile lit up her face; now she could find her way home! In the midst of marveling over this, a voice startled the small girl. But she didn't act so, she simply turned again to calmly face the man who had approached her.

Her eyes widened immediately in wonder and awe. For he was beautiful. Perhaps that wasn't the acceptable way to think of a man, but it was the first word that came to her mind. His coat was a shade of rust she'd never seen in any other wolf, which wasn't saying much; it nonetheless struck her as lovely and unique. What was most puzzling to her was the shade of his eyes. They were so very similar to Mama's. Rio smiled at him without knowing why; she should be wary of a stranger such as him. But she didn't feel this way toward the tawny wolf. "No, signor, I's not lost. My feets, they maked a twail so's I can get home," she explained, stepping back so that he could see. Her eyes returned to his, her face alight with a hopeful smile. "Oh, I'm Rio! Wha's your name?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread