the place where the sidewalk ends
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rioban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WHAT THE SLOW *dies*

Rio would never be able to imagine his fur as anything but beautiful, even after this flawlessly innocent phase of childhood was over. Even if he, by some chance, told her the reason behind the unique coloring. She had the uncanny ability to find beauty, even if it had been given by something horrid. The gorgeous man drew closer to her, and while ordinarily this would have sparked discomfort inside her, there was something about him, something familiar. It was unwise of her still to abandon her caution, but she knew no better. "You can come in, I don't tink anyone be mad," she squeaked rather hurriedly, moving back several feet to illustrate her invitation. In a moment he was speaking to her, and she quieted. Though she couldn't grasp his words precisely, she knew that he was speaking ill of the snow.

In spite of his jocular wink, the dark little girl cocked her head thoughtfully, obviously not wanting to leave his question where it lay. "You not like the snow, huh, Signor Haven?" she asked. She didn't smile, but neither was she disappointed. It was just a curious thing to talk about something she personally adored so negatively. "I comes out to play in the snow. The fairies, they're my friends," with a nod, as if he would know exactly what she was talking about. "Yous not out to play though, are you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread