the place where the sidewalk ends
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nsban2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Haven's brain just exploded a little bit XD; 300+

Haven would have loved to have spent the afternoon playing with lovely little Rio. It felt like a chance to recapture his own childhood, and for a few more moments still he was unaware of how close a comparison it truly was. He wasn't aware that he was frolicking with a younger, half-sibling; had no idea that he even had any siblings outside of those he had been born alongside. It was true, he had noticed something almost eerily similar about the young, dark girl, but it hadn't bothered him. Sometimes you just got that sense from someone and it really didn't mean anything. This time it did mean something, and it was quite a large something. Blissfully ignorant still though, the ochre male growled playfully as Rio bumped her nose against his and then took on his same stance. It would be a fun game they would play, and Haven was excited for it.

Though when his question was raised the girl sat down very proper-like and looked at him, seemingly just as confused as he was. Haven had stayed in his playful pose, that was until Rio voiced her answer to his query and then his mind flashed blank. His rump fell from the air and landed on the snowy ground with a dull thump. His jaw also fell, hanging limply open as he stared at the periwinkle eyed pup in disbelief. Naniko. She's my momma. The words rang in his ears and his brain was stunned. How could that be? How could Naniko possibly be this girl's mother? Then it was her turn to ask him a question and Haven was tongue tied and more confused than ever. "She's...I mean I...well..." The Aatte male shook his head, trying to clear it, though it did little to help. "She's...she's my mom too..." Bi-colored ears folded against his skull as he looked at the girl, the swirl of confusion clear in his eyes and face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread