i claim there ain't another saint
[html]
Though he knew that he was far from the last of those who were apart of Syemv, it was more of a problem with talking to someone who really had been behind its actions in the latter of its days. Phasma had been that wolf and it was a topic that they had touched on briefly, but now if he wanted something beyond that he was more or less shit out of luck to find it. The coyotes would know such, of course, but he dared not to venture to their grounds and ask them. He had seen the signs of their reign strewn in the trees and though he imagined there were ways to be at peace and speak in civility, he did not want the task of finding them out himself. “I'll see you later then,” he commented idly as her words prompted a faint smile onto his face. “Guess I'll keep the fire goin' too.” It wasn't as though he had anything better to do and truthfully he had no inclination to venture outside of the caverns as long as it was being windy. Letting Legacy go see her siblings, he turned his full attention to the fire and stirred it absently with a stick.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread