whatever it means to you
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ebylin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
gosh, I'm so sorry. I totally thought I posted here already! T-T We can end here, or you can post again, whatever you'd like!

When Ehno had begun his journeying through Italy, and then onward into farther lands of Europe, it had all been for himself, for his own growth and undying interest in the unknown. All of his adventures and all of the sights that he came to see during his travels sat clearly within his memories. Back then, he never imagined that he would one day be sitting down and sharing those memories with his child, even though he had always had a vague image of a family of his own in the back of his mind, even in those carefree, youthful days. He had all of that now, and it almost felt so surreal to think about, that he now had a daughter he could cradle in his arms and comfort with his tales.

The Marino man smiled broadly when Rio chirped in interest as he relayed his vivid memories into words. Ehno was proud of his heritage and of his homeland, and it warmed him so to find that Rio was so captivated by it as well. The girl asked if he had arrived here on a boat and he nodded in confirmation. If his smile could grow any wider, it would. “I sure did come on a boat. First I traveled a long time until I came to a place called Spain, where I met some sailors and decided to help them on their ship. See, being on the boat was a lot of fun, but a lot of work, too. And when the sun set, and there was only shimmering waters around you, it was beautiful…”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread