flesh and blood
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

ohay, I'm slow. Sad

He and Samael had never been exactly "typical" siblings; in name only, they shared a common mother and father, blood type perhaps, and they had also known a sister that was now unfortunately absent. They had been born in the same place, though not at the same time; Razekiel could not, for the life of he, remember who was eldest and youngest, but the hippie could only assume he was the middle child. He might've asked Kaena if he'd thought of it formerly, but it was nothing urgent.

Samael got straight to the point: There were no greetings, no smiles, no excitement. After what Gabriel had spoken about -- disease and whatnot -- the hippie had not been expecting too much more than what he received. Regardless, however, he was looking his brother in the eyes for the first time in ages, and that was enough for the grinning coyote.

"Where have I been? You know where I haven't been, man?!" Razekiel didn't think twice about nearly tackling his brother in a friendly, brotherly embrace and squeezing tight. It didn't occur to him that Samael might not have enjoyed it, nor that it could have been potentially embarrassing. The hippie squeezed and shook his brother in his embrace a little before suddenly releasing him and beginning to emphasize dramatically with extravagant waving of the arms. "I been walkin' Mother Earth for years, Sam-man! Saw some things, learned some shit, smoked some weed, made a lot of looove--" a statement accompanied by a hip-thrusting motion, "--and now I'm back, man! You haven't changed a bit!" In actuality, he could barely remember the Samael of his childhood. He hadn't been too different then as he was now, with the exception of the fire in his eyes and scars that marked his body. Clearly, the years had pulled them apart more than Razekiel had tried to argue against.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread