Never look back
[html]

Heys - I sent you a PM with an explanation and solution. I'll be back (hopefully) around December 30th/31st. Merry Christmas! :] Feel free to reply to it while you wait for me! Others: Please let this topic be.
Again, sorry for the roughness of this post, people are rushing everywhere around me, it's hard to concentrate.

His work was interrupted as Gvihita soared overhead, her cry alerting him of a stranger's presence along the borders. Usually, the great bird and guide wouldn't care; she did not pay attention to his social business, unless he was embarrassing himself, in which case she would watch closely and take great pleasure in his lack of comfort. Now, he dropped the work-in-progress, a fishing net (although it was the wrong season, he needed to do things to occupy his time and save himself from boredom), and rose to his two legs. His eyes searched the sky to find the form of his avian guide, and started walking in the direction she soared towards. His form was certainly impressive despite his species' smaller height. He was tall for a red wolf, reaching as high into the sky as the regular gray wolf, but his looks were entirely different. Snow hit him and melted instantly on his form and his heavily feathered mane as he made his way out of the village and towards the border, seeking the stranger's scent with his nose.

Minutes passed and his long, powerful strides carried him closer to the tribe border, now noticing the mix of their own scent and the scent of a stranger. Clearing the heaviest of forest, he searched for the stranger's form, but could not find him. Snow was not covering everything yet, being more of a sloppy mix of rain and snow, but still a wolf should be somewhat easy to spot. Gvihita cried out overhead and dove; Dawali knew how to interpret that. After a short sprint he discovered the male lying on the ground. Halting at a comfortable distance, Dawali stuidied him for a moment, searching for clues to his medical condition, as it was clear he was not merely resting. "Hey there." Usually he would serve another polite line, following social convention strictly, but it seemed to the medic that this was someone in need of something else. Indeed, he looked utterly fatigued. "There's food and water in my home to the west, if you want. You look like you need it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread