thread title missing
She was glad that the female understood some what why she had barked the orders at her, it was a mother thing something that happened to every female once she pushed out a pup or two of her own. The silver lady was glad to find her skin warm and dry, not an inch of her skin was chilled to the touch nor wet, but she still worried about the child, she was going to have to take her back to the den wrap her in some nice furs, and make her a tea out of tree bark. She wanted to make sure that if there was a chance that she missed some of her skin that she would stay warm.

She pushed away from the question not giving her a flat out yes or no, more of a story, more of a lesson that she learned at a very early age."I went out one night to come down here to see my father, thought the ice looked fun, walked out fell though, I couldn't get back up, Sionadate must have saw me, because next thing I know I'm in her den, and I never left Clouded Tears to go live with my mother. It was said that I was dead when she found me in the water. Melisande, I love you like I do my own children, I don't want you to get hurt. Please don't get upset with me, I can't help it."

The silver lady nuzzled her, she was still that little child that she use to look after when she was trying to get Lisichka, to think of her as more then some one's child, and more like some one he could love.

Messages In This Thread