with intimate strangers
[html]

597 words!

The sudden appearance of a backbone in her daughter was honestly surprising to Tokyo. Who would have thought she'd ever grow one of those? The way she spoke to her mother, though! No goddamn respect. It was good that Princess had left. She was a failure of a daughter. This new litter would give her an opportunity to actually do things right. So disdainful was she of Princess at the moment that her words were greeted with stony apathy. Honestly, it hadn't been much better to think that she had fucked up on stealing, had been so stupid to steal from the leader of the pack.

Most worrying was the fact that Cercelee had helped her leave. "What does Cercelee know?" There was a warning tone in her voice, one that would have sounded more dangerous had she actually looked to be in any sort of condition to physically harm her daughter. Selfish, selfish concerns always first. It was the way with Tokyo. Princess was a lost cause. What she wanted to know was how much she was going to have to hate her daughter, now. Maybe that was how Haku found out about Buttface and her dead children? That would be funny, in a terribly ironic sense. She had done what she'd done in order to keep things quiet.. but maybe it was too late, and everyone already knew. Why then hadn't she been chased off the lands? Why was she still allowed to stay here? The actual knowledge of Cercelee didn't really matter anymore, not since Haku had taken the reigns, what was only important was how far the word had spread.

Princess met a boy? And enjoyed sex? God, she must be seriously deluded. Tokyo almost felt a moment's pity at the thought of her daughter being brainwashed by some male. But, whatever. Ugh, though, this meant she might be a grandmother soon. That was a terrifying thought as far as her mortality went. Not that she'd ever care to see whatever little rats Princess happened to give birth to. It was just strange to think that her blood was being passed on, that Princess was even this old. When had those little squirming balls turned into real wolves?

Interesting to hear about Buttface. It seemed she was still having a fairly strong effect on his life, present or not. Ohh, that little girl Mati must have gone running back to tell him how she'd met his mother. Poor thing must have felt absolutely terrible to drive him away like that! Tokyo wasn't sorry, because even now that she cared less about his influence on Princess, she wanted to hurt her daughter, and it seemed that indirectly driving away her brother had done so fairly effectively.

"You know I always have said you're better off without Buttface's influence." She drawled lazily, completely ignoring most of what her daughter had said. "Sounds like you're enjoying your life. I'm happy for you, really." Sarcasm. "I'm pregnant. Haku's children, actually. These kids will be real royalty. He's leader now, did you hear?" As opposed to, of course, the empty title that was Princess' name. "A much better bloodline than your failure of a father. I'm excited to get to raise some kids actually worth my time." A warm grin split her face, and though her stomach churned when Princess delivered the insult, Tokyo knowledge of how much these words would hurt kept her smile from faltering.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread