with intimate strangers
[html]

short, but i fig'd that was better than making you wait more? plz don't hate me for fail!slow ;-;

Goosebumps ran their course when Princess announced that she had told Cercelee everything. It didn't take long for Tokyo to reason them away, though. First of all, it was incredibly likely that her daughter was lying. Of all people, Tokyo knew not to trust the words that came out of the mouths of others as necessarily anywhere near the truth. And if Princess was telling the truth.. what of it? It had been a long time since Cercelee and Tokyo had met to discuss her daughter's absence, and even longer since Princess had initially disappeared. If her leader knew her crimes, she had had ample opportunity to punish her for them. Her silence meant either she didn't know or didn't care, and either way Tokyo would be safe. Yes. There was nothing to fear from Cercelee.

The Dahlian woman responded slowly and carefully to her daughter's direct question. It was a aimed comment, meant to wound, but the barb missed it's mark completely. These puppies did not her guilt at her previous murders; they soothed it. Here was her chance to try again, to make amends, to do better. To fail less. To produce kids that didn't turn out like this spoiled, snarky, stupid girl. "No, stupid. Didn't you listen to a word I said? These puppies have value. Why would I hurt them?" Her voice, her careful and clear distinction between the litter currently bulging her belly and the one she had destroyed, made it readily apparent what she thought of Princess, Buttface and their dead siblings.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread