Reinovation
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Noticeable relief overtook the dame’s features. Understanding and an offer brought her elated spirits even higher as she observed the interaction between wolf mother and steed. The intrigue akin to that of a new cub, eager to adhere to what was new and exciting. And how thrilled was the dame to be granted entrance into what she believed to be sacred knowledge to this clan. She was beside herself. Russet tail swayed at leisure, a slight twitch of the tip entailing subdued excitement. “I’m glad to hear this,” she admitted, finally taking notice of her tail as it rapped against her thigh. Hastily she grasped the appendage, clutching it in the hopes to still it, but as her methods were coming to be seen in vain, she relinquished the hold and stood bashfully…waiting.

Her sights trailed the horse’s physique in silence, waiting for the beast’s retrieval by its handler. But it was not but a moment before she was called to speak again. An ear perked instinctively, minutely troubled when given her options. To ride another’s steed seemed a breach of intimacy between rider and animal, but perhaps it was not as she portrayed it to be within her mind. The only other she had seen with an animal of their own was Dawali and even if seen for a moment, the bond of Chief and animal was apparent. So was it witnessed by Hanna and her animal. Such an intrusion, even offered, seemed abnormal, more so than the lupine riding upon their backs.

Politely, Zynex shook her head, an ear falling against her skull modestly as she again eyed the hoofed animal and gestured with a paw away from it. “If it is not too much trouble, perhaps we could walk?” She glanced briefly to her own dual limbs. “I…still need to get used to them.” An excuse, but none the less the truth.

Words: 315

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread