trasnluscent flesh and feeble bones
[html]

400 words.

####Growling, Lolita could not see her uncle as she attacked him, droplets of warm blood spraying her with every motion of her teeth and claws. He was invisible to her, unimportant, and yet this was the most important thing that she had ever done. The only thing that could possibly be more important than attacking and killing her uncle would be to bring a slow, very painful, and very meticulously planned death to her god-awful, violent, murderous brother. Even though she wanted to kill her uncle now, and even though she had a constant desire to murder her brother, she did not see either of them in front of her while attacking the shepherd-malamute man. She could only see a blackened shadow, a blur of still being while she fought to kill him. Lolita had never been a trained fighter; she had never learned self-defense. If she knew how to fight effectively, perhaps she would have been able to kill him swiftly. Despite how much pain she wanted to cause him, she was feeling the awful itch to flee.

####The cream-colored woman with the fire hair backed away from her uncle for a moment again, lifeless emerald eyes flashing dangerously. How could her uncle dare to ask such a question as that? It was absolutely disgusting that he would even pretend not to know. “Pello,” she growled, spitting the name out like poison on her tongue. “You killed our mother, and he only got worse. He found me with. . . He found me with Pippa,” she faltered, her voice losing conviction. She had not wanted to say that, had not wanted to admit to her uncle that she was in love with her sister and that they had been intimately involved. “We were together, and we loved each other, and when he found us, he blamed me, and then he killed me! It’s your fault that the bastard killed me!” she screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks, fiery hair fanning her face with every violent movement as she fought to keep attacking him. Now that she had admitted to him that she was in love with her sister, then there was no harm in telling him everything. All she wanted to do was kill him, but she was too weak. “You are too fucking weak,” she whispered to herself, turning on her heels sharply and leaving the small house.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread