Just pick yourself back up
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Ah, but the she-wolf did feel prodded, as it was offered, but it was not in insult that she felt it. She understood the importance of inspection even if it was for something as simple as her intentions. Zyn was not so quick to take offence, but she was inclined to feel a little put off by the matter. In his own mind, the male denounced the question as pointless and Zynex hurried to correct him.

“No no,” she shook her massive head, understanding lit the starlit eyes of the dame. “It’s alright. I understand why you ask…you needn’t think it’s silly. I would inquire the same if put in your situation,” hastily added, but truthful none the less. She offered her best in a small smile, a gesture of good will to put the male at ease and continue with light, harmless conversation between packmates. But apparently, he was not put off by his concern, for again when his maw opened, curious words filtered out and broadened the delicate smile on the russet’s mouth. Her tail offered a friendly wag of content.

“I like this place,” she admitted, her voice dipping to a soft serenade once more. “There are always new places to explore. New boundaries to cross and it seems this land is endless.” She chuckled softly. “It is quite overwhelming at times, but I do enjoy it. Because of my many explorations, I have yet to find a settlement here, though I have come across one. I have met Xeris in her home with her children, and her mate Pendzezz in the fields. I have encountered Jefferson and his companion Geneva, and others who lay outside the Valley.” And how bright she appeared in recollection of what lied beyond the Valley expanse. But as if her words were poison to the pack male’s ears, her voice tread softer yet, the glimmer of mirth in her eyes remained. The smile secret as she dipped her head, but alive. “I have met the Chief Dawali. The extravagance of his mane will never cease to amaze me. I believe…I favor him the most of those I have met.” An ear descended modestly. “He offered sheltered to a four-legged stray when she could find none for herself…”

Words: 375

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread