Just pick yourself back up
[html]
A nod from Ty indicated he agreed with her thoughts about the role reversal, it did relax Ty a bit to know he hadn't come on too strong with the questions. He didn't want her to see him as overbearing or strict, for he was not like that at all, just curious. After all, he was still very young, not even two years old, and although quite experienced for his age, had not given up his youthful curiosity yet, although surely it wasn't nearly as annoying as it could have been, Ty had remained mature yet curious in his present state of mind.

Ty was also pleased to hear that Zynex was enjoying her stay here in the Valley, he was surprised to hear it was overwhelming though. He had not had too many issues with the navigation of the Valley, but that was most likely because he was born here. Although he hadn't lived here very long before being swept away, it was long enough for him to at leaast be familiar with the territory. He continued to listen patiently as she told him about the people of the Valley, many of the names he recognized rather well. "Xeris and Pendzez are good friends of mine, I hope they treated you well." He chimed in when she mentioned the two of them.

Her head suddenly ducked low and she went into a whisper, which cause Ty's brow furrowed slightly as he dipped his head low to hear her. His face then relaxed again when she told him about another person he was rather fond of as well, a wolf he had met named Dawali, although she called him 'Cheif', did that mean he was leader of a certain pack? The mention of the wolf made Ty grin widely though, a sign that he knew exactly what she was talking about when she mentioned the headdress. "Oh my god, I know what you mean. That headdress on Dawali is crazy! I wanted to ask him about it but I never got the chance!"

words:343
[/html]

Messages In This Thread