this was never the way I planned, not my intention
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

Suuuuuuuuuper short, sorry, to wrap up. <3 You can post again or lock it, whichever you prefer!

####There was nothing left to say or do. Cambria was going to leave and go back to her home and her family, and Lolita would once again embrace the loneliness that followed her pathetic existence. It was alright, thought; that was the way it was supposed to be. The creamy Dahlian had been under no delusions that her life would now be different after introducing Cambria to the world of sex. For Lolita, nothing would change, although she hoped that something would change for the timid Dreamer. Perhaps this encounter would give her the ability to see past all that was frightening in life. It was a stretch, but it was always possible, she supposed. With a small nod, Lolita offered, "I do not know. I live in Dahlia de Mai, if you would like to see me," she added. She did not want Cambria to think that she had not enjoyed the day as well, but she would not make promises.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread