this was never the way I planned, not my intention
[html]
TELL ME, ARE YOU FREE, WHEN THE FEAR FALLS ON YOU?
-kicks self and crappy post- 305

A gasp and a thud were the first sounds to greet his sudden appearance and speech. The girl’s sudden reaction caused the doggish male to utter an amused, bark of a laugh. With how terribly feisty and temperamental the women he’d bumped into so far were, he was expecting a little more fire and a lot less fright in return from this one. After running into so many prickly woman during his stay here in Nova Scotia, he was almost convinced that this region simply bred fiery ladies. They were always entertaining, but that wasn’t to say that Andante didn’t find amusement in the situation at hand. The encounter was a bit unexpected, and certainly different, but that didn’t mean the hybrid boy found it to be boring. Didn’t they say variety was the spice of life?

“Oh, r-really? Well ain’t that just lovely," he taunted, mocking her frightened stutter. He took another step towards her, dropping the grin from his features. He stood and watched her with a cold intensity in his amethyst gaze. He was beyond amused at this young woman’s display of fear, and he found himself wanting to turn this into some sort of game. As much as he wanted to grin and laugh at the chocolate hued girl’s cowardly behavior, he felt he could provoke some interesting results by switching up his own actions so suddenly. Cold and frighteningly calm on the outside, laughing hysterically on the inside. Oh, this would be a fun little encounter, alright. “An’ just what would ya wanna do with these books?” Reaching down, he snatched up the book she had dropped with his free hand. Dante examined it for a moment and after finding it just as useless as any other book he’d stumbled upon, he returned his attention to the frightened little girl.

OH, TO BREATHE IN FIRE, AND KNOW I'M FREE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread