noise pollution
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _alive.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding: 15px; padding-bottom: 250px; text-align:justify;">This reply is so-so. The fire alarm in the building I'm sitting in had a firealarm while i tried to reply XD

Very far could be so much. She had thought it a long journey when the three Lykoi siblings had set off to find the glorious lands of Inferni. There was no doubt that Silas’ journey had been far greater. Halo had no distinctive accent to give her an exotic impression. Silas’ was distinguished by strong traces of a completely different language. Halo could not guess exactly how far away, but she knew it was probably further than she could imagine. Her large, copper and cream hued ears swivelled backward against deep auburn locks as she tried to imagine the great sea that he had crossed from Europe. She only knew the tranquil sea that she could see from Inferni’s western borders. Once or twice she had wandered by the edge of Halifax and spotted the salty water stretching into an eternal blue. She had never placed a foot in a boat, probably because the thought had never hit her.

It was a good thing that the girl did not notice the light blush touching the boy’s cheeks. She was busy with her own body and the odd way it seemed to react in his presence. She rarely felt as delicate as she did right now. She was a hurting being and had been for some time now, but in the company of others she still had much of the same bitchy attitude as she always had. In her opinion at least. Her cherry gaze had investigated the distant for a few moments now, but took the opportunity to return to answer Silas. ”Not very far. I was born a few days of travel north of ‘Souls, and my longest journey were to travel to Inferni a year ago.” Would he find her dull, knowing she had no experience travelling?

Her ears continued to rest against her dark hair as she wished she could impress him somehow. Unfortunately she had done few things in her life worth mentioning to obtain adoration from another. Her appearance usually helped, but aside from that there seemed to be nothing special about her. Her ruby gaze continued to linger on his handsome face as she let a smile touched by fragile shyness enter her face before that ruby gaze fled from him, carrying that same light embarrassment. She was not certain she wanted to play with this one though – if she would be able to.

Table credit: Marit(Dawali)

[/html]

Messages In This Thread