Of cabbages and kings
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc: I'm totally hungry writing this...

She was plagued by hunger. The meal from weeks prior had only satisfied her belly for this short period. A few bites of smaller prey here and there had kept the intense hunger at bay, but with the falling winter, even the smaller prey was in hiding making it difficult for a beast to find a meal. Times were becoming lean and desperate…starvation was on the rise, or so…she exaggerated. It was the need to food talking, not common sense and the poor dear found herself more often than not laughing at her ludicrous statements. She needed to feast.

Winter suited paws shifted through the snow drawing her deeper into the field, lead by the delicious aroma of meat ripe for the slaughter and faint traces of the Valley. Perhaps clansmen she had yet to meet? With the expanse of territory, it wouldn’t have surprised her. She had yet to touch each border of the lands, let alone speak with all that inhabited the clan. Perhaps as in the past, this would be another bonding experience through a hunt. She certainly hoped so.

A call in the near distance perked her ears to attention and drew celestial eyes to widen in intrigue. Hastily she parted the field leaving a dust of snow in her wake as she advanced to the lupine figures in the distance. Their scent invaded her nostrils, dubbing them female as she came closer to realize she hadn’t the slightest idea who they were. But they were of the clan…that was enough for her. Zyn reduced her strides, panting lightly as she came alongside the smaller tawny female, tail swaying with unhindered mirth. “Good day ladies,” she russet female greeted them coupled with a dip of her head to each of them. The growl of an empty belly filled the vacant air between them and a chorus of snarls and whines followed. The embarrassed female glared at her crème underside as if the stare would silence that demon’s complaining. It growled again in defiance. She forwent her attempt to command it silent and instead looked to her companions. “Fine day…isn’t it?”

Words: 354

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread