Of cabbages and kings
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc: I'm totally hungry writing this...

An interesting chorus, their stomachs made as the appendages protested their hunger and need to feed. Zynex could only smile that the meager modesty each female exhibited for their hungry state while she had fallen into the same act of trying to dispel the obnoxious growl of her belly. But it was growing apparent there was no need for this modesty, not at least. Subjected to the most primal of needs, there was no need to hide it. But still the banter was carried on with a delicate smile and friendly wave of the tail. Rank did not seem to matter in this moment, but should either of her audience choose to make it a matter, she would adjust herself accordingly. She looked upon the towering stature of the sandy female without prejudice in her eyes, for it would seem futile given the dame’s latest and most exhilarating discovery. Her only gesture, was to cock her ears forward attentively, and smile.

“I apologize for not introducing myself. I am Zynex. Tis a pleasure Naniko…and…?” Her gaze lingered on the tawny female, still in need of a title of which to call her. But again the serenade of grumbling bellies silenced her attempts to further receive coherent conversation. The winds carried upon them the delectable scent of prey at large and abundant. Excitement for meat did not overrule her reason and sense in the matters of hunt, and though there was no elected leader for this soirée, it was obvious the more hungry was to lead.

The russet followed in silence, form aligning itself with the ground in streamline fashion to cut effortlessly through the field. Predator’s grace became her steps, short and light, hasty but well placed given the delicate and acute nature of the prey they sought. Celestial lamps darted sharply from their height in the field, keeping watch for the stray meat as it either came forth or retreated from the herd. A weaker quarry had yet to be placed, their proximity was too far to make a distinction. Zynex pulled back from her assault letting her steps linger from the leader for a moment as she laid in wait for Naniko to come. Some silent plan needed to be concocted, even if it was on a whim and brief. The state of their stomachs depended on the success of this hunt.

Words: 394

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread