baby, i'm back
[html]

*fails at life* We can keep going. I title you now though.

Sometimes, Laruku felt rather unaware and uncertain of exactly how much time had passed. Too often, he had been completely absorbed by all of the turmoil that surrounded his life personally that the events of the land, the other packs, or even his own pack, eluded him. It was all he could do to keep the cracked and cracking pieces of himself together; everything else became secondary, even if he didn't want it to. The measure of his own life seemed to span centuries and he lost track of the individual minutes, days, months, whatever they were, and how the highlights of the outside world corresponded to the timeline of his own, he lost track of. Or he thought he did. Sometimes, his memory was better than he thought.

Certainly you can stay if you want, the tawny male said simply, shifting his weight, then breathing out slowly. What had happened, what had happened. The world was ending slowly, day by day; every year brought more unpleasantries and eventually, the sun would explode and the earth would wither. Someday. Some woman took Chimera after Damian died. She wasn't there long though. Ahren, Damian's son, took it from there and led for a while, then decided to leave the lands with his family and pretty much half the pack. The rest that remained merged with Syemv to form a pack called Aremys, but that was also short-lived. Inferni decided to take back the land Syemv used to be on and ousted the pack. I guess they kind of scattered from there -- some went to Storm. I don't know about the rest.

A shrug then, The Sadiras come and go like they always do. The bitterness had long since left his voice on the subject and his tone remained as emotionless as ever. Iskata Sadira moved to Storm for a while and had a litter there with her mate Phoenix, but one of the daughters went missing and I think Iskata ran off to look for her. Lisichka came back with his mate Konane and their kids, but they're kind of spotty. Honestly, these days, it was hard to tell if anyone was really there or not. They drifted in and out, days and weeks, what was the cut off line? I don't know.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread