goons for hire.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Powerplay, let me know if it's for some reason not okay. xD
@&#&$Anselm tapped his chin, surprised by the generous offer. The two dogs were certainly an intimidating looking pair and he doubted anybody would try to mess with them. "Yea; y'know, I like the sound of that. I've only got one key for this garage, but I've got access to a place just across the street, too. Structure's quite possibly in better shape than this place, anyway," he explained, knowing that the house this garage actually belonged to was not so lucky. The roof had caved in and with the influx of rain, snow and critters came the inevitable rot. It was fortunate the garage was detached. "There's some stuff that has to be cleaned out 'n it could definitely use a few days with the windows open to air out, but it's got a fireplace and you'd have it all to yourselves." He figured the two car garage would grow a little bit crowded with two occupants, but in the house they could conceivably have entire floors to themselves. It would be close enough that they could keep an eye on his place, but far enough away that neither party felt they were invading one another's space.
@&#&$"At any rate, I'm glad you approve--I would hook you up with a stipend every month; every full moon seems easy. I'd probably see you more often than that anyway, but it seems best to error on the side of caution, yea?" he asked. This would cut into his supply substantially, but it wouldn't be long before he could start growing more and he certainly had the surplus to spare. Wasn't it best to expend one third of his spoils on protection than risk all of it being stolen while he was away? "Further on down the line I should have other options available if you get sick of the bud," he added. His offers were usually more than generous and he figured they'd always be able to work something out that was fair. A lot of animals preferred alcohol to smoke, though as far as he was concerned it was just another kind of burn for a different form of intoxication--still, with the information he'd gleaned from Rurik, he'd be able to distil his own liquor once he got around to setting it up.

@&#&$He listened as Grit explained their situation, rubbing his hands together excitedly at the prospect of construction or maintenance services. "Ah, brilliant! With you two to help, maybe I'd get those other operations going sooner than I'd thought," he said. This whole development was so unexpected and he was growing rather excited. Doors were opening before his very eyes and damned if he'd stand around waiting to see if it got any better. He presented his hand to Axle as Grit took the pipe--an official offer, a binding agreement that both parties were obligated to fulfil. If ever he fell back on his payments they'd be free to leave--if ever they shirked their duty he'd owe them nothing more. Once the deal was sealed, he offered what remained of a bottle of water to Grit in exchange for the smoking implements. Maybe once they were done here he could show them around their new quarters.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +539
[/html]

Messages In This Thread