special guest star
SSWM 347

[html]
<style type="text/css">.vieerin b {color:#F0D5BF;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ieiban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Vieira listened and began to wonder what it would feel like to her. She would not know until she got one for herself but she was sure, if she ever had a choice, she would not take one. It looked odd on the canine but he liked them and that was all that mattered, at least. The slave did not go on about them, of course, because he changed with the introduction and she had nothing else to say on the topic. Her eyes narrowed slightly when he asked of siblings instead of what she imagined but she did not unwelcome this. Perhaps it would be easier to speak as if nothing was wrong but she knew in the back of her mind she was deceiving him and it took more than enough self control not to blurt out her status within the pack.

"I just have half siblings," she breathed a response. "I'm not sure if they are all here. I think Samael Lykoi is here," she said. She could not recall exactly but she knew one or two of them were here. The names of Samael's littermates were lost and she felt awful for not remembering. They were not her brother and sisters, anyway, and she knew a relationship would not happen between them. She could not be on an equal level with any of them. "We share the same father," she added and her tail twitched. "As well as Eris Lykoi but she lives where I am from," she explained. Eris did not share the same father with her but had been convinced she had, no one knew otherwise except Kaena and the information that this was a lie would not come out on the elder woman's own free will.

Her hands dropped to her side awkwardly, unsure of what to do with them, while she explained further. "I have not met the three that lived here," she said to be safe, just in case they were not here. "Just Eris," she added with a subtle shrug and her jaw tightened with this information.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread