special guest star
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$He peered at her curiously, puzzled. "I guess I sort of see the resemblance, but you've got truckloads more half-siblings in that case," he offered, trying to be helpful. He was still working off the assumption that she was Kaena's daughter--why else would she carry the Lykoi title? When she explicitly stated that they shared the same sire alone, he became even more confused. "Err... Sam's here, so is Razekiel. I haven't seen Ahemait in nearly two years, though," he explained. "But wouldn't that make you full siblings?" he pressed, perplexed simply because it didn't all add up. He wasn't trying to make her uncomfortable, he just couldn't figure out how she could be a Lykoi, share the same father, and only be a half-sibling to the members of the Astaroth litter.
@&#&$The last name she dropped he was unfamiliar with as well. Eris? Although he was not Kaena's keeper, he did find it peculiar he'd never heard either of these names before. In reality, there was a handful that had just never come up: he didn't know about Arkham, Conway, or Kerberos either. The last two were before his time in Inferni and although Arkham had lingered in the area after the fire, it had been under a different alias and they'd never crossed paths. Maybe just because all of those he did know about--Gabriel, Corona, Molochai, Rikka, Samael, Ahemait, Razekiel, Rachias, Vitium and the late Andrezej--it seemed weird to not know two. Out of eleven, why would he have heard of nine but not the last couple? So far as he knew Vitium and Andre were the black sheep of the family; if Vieira was here now, she obviously wasn't an outcast.

@&#&$"Well at any rate, if you're looking for Sam he's pretty elusive. Raze's easy to spot, though--or more correctly, smell," he said with a grin. He wasn't sure where either of the coyotes had settled, honestly; they didn't seem to have well-defined residences like most of the rest of the clan. The majority of them lived in the caves but lately the mansion was experiencing an influx of tenants as well. These were all just signs of Inferni's success.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +367
[/html]

Messages In This Thread