special guest star
SSWM 305

[html]
<style type="text/css">.vieerin b {color:#F0D5BF;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ieiban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The woman shook her head but she did get a response before he went on about her half siblings and questioned her and she shook her head again. "No, no... just... just them," she said though Vieira did not like to correct someone but she knew what she was talking about. Her body shuddered slightly from the stress but easily disguised as being cold. "We just share a father," she murmured and did not know the Lykoi name was as limited as everyone thought. She was the sister of Eris Lykoi and she did not question the woman giving her the name to replace that of her father.

"My mother died shortly after I was born," she explained and she felt a pit of emptiness that had always been inside her. Vieira felt no real emotion about a mother she did not have and had no idea what others went through that she missed out with such a relationship. All she had was a relationship askew with her father that was nothing like it should have been.

Vieira wondered if she should find them one day when she was away from the caves but she had no real desire to actually go for them. They were coyotes that were more important than her, higher than her status, and she would feel no real connection to them. Her only link to a relationship was Kaena and she had no purpose for anyone else. Her pseudo-desire was in making Kaena happy and making sure everything was in place when required. It was years of training wired into her brain through persistent training and punishment. She wanted to comment about meeting them, whether or not it would happen, but she did not know what to say. Somehow I do not want to meet them did not seem appropriate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread