Something has changed within me
[html]
Thanks for joining, guys! Big Grin wc: 315

There were some things that she just wouldn’t eat. This skinny little bird looked like it wouldn’t feed many wolves, anyway. It wouldn’t even fill her up. She had been wanting some company around the house, and it would be a good experience for the pups to learn about wild animals. Of course, she wouldn’t restrict it to their cabin…maybe the yard outside, where there was room for it to stretch its wings. It would need to keep its wings strong so it would be able to fly again after it was recovered.

A familiar voice came from nearby and she raised her free hand in greeting. The bird took advantage of the fact that she wasn’t paying attention and struggled, and she tapped it on the beak a few times when she was finished waving, a reprimand. "It might be, Ty, for any sane wolf. He has a broken leg. I’m guessing he’s been on the ground for a while...or unable to catch food, at least, because he’s really thin." When she had first started healing she had worked with the lower creatures, and now she was starting all over again from the bottom and working her way up.

Andy was the next wolf to happen along them, and she nodded to her when she arrived. She knew Andy from their hunt with Zynex. The wolf was very pretty in Naniko’s eyes, looking very much like her past mate Anu. She was, of course, not Anu…but Naniko could not help but connect the two when she saw Andrea. She cleared her mind of these thoughts, though, and greeted the female properly. "Not a pet, a patient. How are you two doing today? Would you like to walk back with me to the cabin and get out of the cold?" She had some meat back there, too, that she could offer them for a meal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread