can't catch hell for dreaming
[html]

so very sorry :/

"Hmmm." Hemming's eyebrows furrowed a little as he tried to imagine what the sea monster would look like. He didn't pick up on the nervousness in Strelein's laugh, and could barely see his face. "I imagine she'd have tentacles and sucky things. Seems to be a typical sea monster thing. Probably big teeth too." The wolf imagined the sea monsters of lore, the giant octopuses and the serpent like creatures, printed like fuzzy daguerreotypes in old cloth-bound human books. He was, at the moment, much too thrilled to actually worry about anything, no matter the potential risk it might pose. As they slipped across the top of the water, he grinned and pondered. Strel expounded ways he'd rather die, and Hemming found himself disagreeing. "But oh! You'd be so cold in the places where a yeti could get you." He craned his neck around to cast a smile at his friend. "I'd rather be warm, myself. But not burning, I suppose. I can't think of any mythical creatures that live in warm places. How unfortunate."

They were getting close to the rocks now, and Hemming started to decrease the force with which he fluttered his hands in the water. Strel seemed to pick it up, and Hemming didn't want to add to that. He didn't want to hit them too fast, after all, lest they split the boat in two and fall onto the rocks beneath. "I think paddles might be a good start!" he replied jovially, shaking the water out of his hands as they got closer to the rocks. "Land ho!" he cried, feeling, for a moment, as if he had wanted to say that his entire life. At last, he had a chance to.

Gen made this! ♥
[/html]

Messages In This Thread