can't catch hell for dreaming
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ands-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Mind if we close this up soon, since I feel like I'm repeating myself aka making Strel very ooc? xP

Strel snorted at the AniWaya male's cry, rolling his eyes as his paddling weakened, arms almost like jelly after all that. Paddles were not a good idea. They were the only idea that could possibly be as important as making sure a boat is ready for the sea. Which was so not the case here, grumbled the male to himself, wondering if he would ever regain feeling in his digits or if he would now have to use his teeth to sew since hands made of ice did not really help holding a needle. The next time that the redhead saw Hemming prepping a boat, it was going to be paddle or no dice. And then a precautionary driftwood board to the head to speed up the sore pain that would come after waking up.

"Captain, I don't really think you get to say that..," said the Chevalier gently, although he was tempted to push Hemming over into the sea for not making paddles. The only reason he did not was because the water was freezing and friends do not push friends into deathly chilly oceans. Friends do not freeze friends with such egregious actions. At least it would be a rather hard to forget lesson after getting fished out with a terrible head cold. "I am so very tempted to strangle you, m'dear Hemming," he said nonchalantly, since his real feelings towards this outweighed his annoyed ones. It was an adventure, cold as it was it was still an adventure worth having had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread