Fight with Tools
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ands-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

There was no choice but to follow Mati, since Strelein was still at such a loss in the hardware store. When he had no idea what the majority of the things he was looking at were, he was going to be a little distracted, agog even, at all that was around him. Even following behind the brown colored woman, he would pause to prod at something before having to stride fast to catch back up before being distracted once more. It was so interesting in the store that the redheaded wolf let himself stop focusing on his surroundings to the extent that he would not walk into everything. Things had been knocked about and around, strewn on the floor in the rush to grab whatever could be taken in a hurry. Forgotten objects lay on the floor in no particular pattern where they had first fallen or had been kicked about by the animals that came exploring or scavenging.

Sometimes the colorful male saw something with skulls on it, clearly a marker for death and destruction. That was a symbol that transcended through time, space, and species. A skull placed at a border was a warning to the animal the skull had originated from, or just as a warning of unfriendliness. There had been things said that the humans had not invented war. Oh no, that had been here from the start of the planet. They not only fought wars, but they had perfected the art of it all. Somehow, the killing had spread to their homes. There were pesticides and traps on the shelves to kill creatures that dared to venture into the polished and clean places the humans had inhabited. Such mindless slaughter. But now, their world was over, and these were their remnants, albeit knocked about remnants.

The redhead sighed, following Mati once more. "As long as you know where you're going." He picked up a hammer, dusting it off with a quick brush of the hand and a soft breath. The price tag was still tapped to it's surface though the color had ebbed with time. It still said 12.95 and had the black bars that meant very little to Strelein. It was heavy in his paw, but he kept it held tight in his left fist.

"I think it's a mix a both, since without one or the other, there is no me, you, we." A box of nails dropped and he scooted away from the noise, looking slightly guilty. "I just like fun, bright, and happy, really." The hammer twirled in his hand, a rather slow spin due to the weight of the thing. "I'm really all up for whatever you envision of those. Anything will make me happy."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread