Fight with Tools
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... rmati1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SSWM - 651
we can start a new thread, taken place a few days after this one? feel free to either reply, IM or PM me :3

It was likely her lack of a father that made Honoré’s brief visit into her life such an important one. She tended to linger on the better moments of her life, however short. The times she had been attacked had made her close in and try to forget the scary moments and remember only the good ones. As she grew and matured she was able to cope with the memories, and the nightmares were less and less. The more she experienced, each bringing a light to her life rather then a shadow, Mati began to learn that there was more to look forward to in life rather then to be frightened of. The brown wolfess nodded lightly as his words. They certainly held some truth, without another’s influence she was able to be who she wished to be as an artist. She could explore any type of art without the small voice of any beast in her ear. But then there were moments where she wished to have another voice and a mind to throw ideas at and see what stuck. She looked to Strelein for that at this time, and he had yet to let her down.

“I think you might be right.” She gave the male, her smile turning coy. As sharp and cold as she had been the day they had met Mati was constantly feeling a gratefulness come over her when she looked at the redhead. Meeting him had brought a much needed friend into her life, a creative outlet and companion. The thought of clothing made Mati smile and at the same moment she grew nervous. It was hard for her to think of an outfit, or something of the kind on her body. She was certainly appreciative that the male was excited at the thought of making her something and by his reaction he was quiet eager to do so. It was so very obvious that he held the same passion for sewing as Mati did for painting. “Okay.” Mati agreed with a slight bit of bashfulness. What it would take to get the measurements was certainly unknown, but Mati figured that it wouldn’t hurt.

Oh course she did not know what she would ever want, and when he asked she was at a loss. Her confusion was plainly written on her face and the female looked at the paint and cans and brushes rather then at him as she spoke, “I don’t know. I guess I’ll have to think about it.” of course she didn’t have anyone to dress up for, and nothing to attend that would require anything formal. Or casual even. She silently hoped that he would have some ideas for her, since he was the expert.

“I haven’t been inside.” She commented, remembered a time she had passed the large building. It had been right after visiting Haven when their mother Naniko had left Crimson Dreams. Violet eyes had lingered along the outside of the hotel but she had no time or at the moment interest to venture inside and look around. It seemed old but “I am sure the walls will be fine.”. It would all work out, she thought as she put a small bucket of Spackle and a trowel into the cart. It was fairly full and would be heavy to push back to his pack lands.

Mati found it sweet that he asked about her favorite color, and oddly enough the two how doted over it for a few moments. “Yellow.” It was the Sun, and everything light and pleasant. She offered a soft smile as they walked through the aisle. “I think this is all I’ll need.” Mati commented, shrugging slightly and heading towards the door. It was rare to gather everything for a large project in one visit. She was likely to be back looking for one thing or another, but that was certainly expected.

Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread