give me strength, reserve, control
[html]

SSWM -

The silence stretched between them endlessly, but the white girl said nothing to break the peace. She enjoyed his company, especially since he looked nothing like Gael and certainly did not carry the same childish amount of anger. Now that she looked back on it, he had been a tad foolish, throwing sand on her like that, just cold and uncaring. But this wolf was different, he was mature, his sure gait and smile telling her that she would be safe for now. Brooklyn wondered if there had ever been a time when coyotes and wolves didn't hate each other, when it was safe to come so close to their borders. She did not know of war. She could not even think that at an age so young she would have to face gruesome death.

Turning to the male, she smiled, her tail wagging slightly between them. You have a very pretty name, you know. It's really unusual. Her eyes searched his for any hint of aggression or annoyance, but there was none.
Where do you come from? It had occurred to her that he was foreign. That she was meeting someone who had travelled a while before coming here. She could learn a lot from him. Like she could from Dawali. I've never met someone so young who travelled a lot. I want to see new places some day, too, she added almost wistfully.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread